Breakthrough RESEARCH conducted mixed methods research to inform the delivery of social and behavior change (SBC) programming, including integrated interventions to promote malaria prevention and treatment behaviors, antenatal care attendance, delivery with a skilled attendant, early and exclusive breastfeeding, child immunization, timely care-seeking for common childhood illnesses and postpartum contraceptive use. Breakthrough RESEARCH assessed the successes and challenges of integrated SBC programming including its effectiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- Behavioral Sentinel Surveillance Survey in Nigeria: Baseline technical report
- Behavioral sentinel surveillance survey in Nigeria: Endline technical report
- Behavioral sentinel surveillance survey in Nigeria: Endline technical report for couples
- Qualitative Evaluation of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria’s Community Capacity Strengthening Approach to Sustaining Integrated Social and Behavior Change Programming
- Qualitative Research on Breakthrough ACTION’s Advocacy Core Group Model for Integrated Social Behavior Change Programming in Nigeria